BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Anthropologicalballs

so i just got back from auditions and it went how all of my auditions go...pretty good. i'm not quite glad that it only went 'pretty good' because like i said all of my auditions go pretty good and i have yet to be cast in a show, besides joseph and the technicolor dream coat. but whatever. i did two scenes; one with carrol (who played my mom in joseph) and my friend kyle. the scene with carrol she was my aunt and i was taking pictures for my characters (tony) antropology class. it didn't go over that great but the best part was the last line in which carrol (aunt harriet) says "and cut off his antropological balls!" everyone cracked up at that part. the next scene i did with kyle he played my younger, faster talking and wise-cracking brother. my wife had died and i took a trip through europe and i tell of all the bad tales that happend and weep over my now dead wife. me and kyle did a good job on that. so we are going back on wednesday to do a few more scenes and we will find out if we have been cast or not. i'm nervous about it. but wish me luck! <3

ta ta for now,
mashew

0 comments: