BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kyleswitala

so many things have happened in the past four days, i don't even know where to begin. well, first off with the best news. since thursday night, i have been in a wonderful relationship! his name is kyle switala and he is absolutely amazing. i believe i am one of the luckiest guys. i've liked him for a while now and apparently he has like me for some time. i never knew he liked me, since i am horrible at figuring those kinds of things out, but my friend ari had asked me outside of taco bell after ari, kyle rachael and me had eaten if he asked me something on the ride over. i said no and asked why. she told me that he was planning on aksing me out, but the loser chickend out. so she started to yell at me to ask him out, which i am no good at. that went on for a few minutes until rachael had to leave so i drove kyle home while ari took rachael. on the car ride there i was thinking of how i was going to do it. i decided on doing it in his driveway before he got out. but the bastard beat me to the punch and asked me out on the car ride over. so obviously i said yes. that was the end of that. but i felt horrible because i was leaving the next day to go upnorth for the weekend and felt bad about leaving him after we just started dating. but he assured me it was okay. let me tell you i texted him pretty much as much as i could this past weekend. wasn't able to much since my signal kept going in and out. but yeah. i'm so excited.

kyle is so unique. i have never met a person with his personality before, which really gets me interested. he is sorta of a mix between me and ari, hence why the two of us decided that he is mine and ari's asexually produced child. he is so cute and we have a lot in common and he can make me laugh so hard with how random he is. random=huge points. the funny and somewhat sad thing is that it took about a day and a half for it to fully set in that i was dating him. i kept wanting to ask him if we were really dating, but was afraid i was imagining it and he would say no. but it's official. we are dating. i've been planning a date to take him on, but am not sure what. i really don't want to do the old 'movie and dinner thing.' i want to be a little more romantic and spontaneous. let's hope i can figure something out.

ta ta for now,
mashew

0 comments: